• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Looking for a lot of 75 RR Stuff?

Bruzilla

Local time
9:24 PM
Reaction score
I got a lead on a 75 Roadrunner. The interior is complete and the body looks to be in good shape. I want it for the drive train, and was going to part out the rest of it, so I was wondering if there was much interest in a 75 RR roller?

I was thinking about looking at that one.
Seems like a good price for a complete running, driving 440/727.
Did you get any info on the build specs?

I got a lead on a 75 Roadrunner. The interior is complete and the body looks to be in good shape. I want it for the drive train, and was going to part out the rest of it, so I was wondering if there was much interest in a 75 RR roller?

If it is as good as you say why not keep it together instead of parting it out. The only cars I part out are either wrecked or rusted and if it has the 440 ( if it is original ) why not keep it together. I have over the years seen to many nice cars parted out because someone wants the engine, sorry but this is a pet peeve of mine, find a junker and take out the engine.:angryfire:

I was thinking about looking at that one.
Seems like a good price for a complete running, driving 440/727.
Did you get any info on the build specs?

He told me the engine was originally from a truck and that's about it. I suspect by "built" he means an aftermarket intake and chrome valve covers. :)

If it is as good as you say why not keep it together instead of parting it out. The only cars I part out are either wrecked or rusted and if it has the 440 ( if it is original ) why not keep it together. I have over the years seen to many nice cars parted out because someone wants the engine, sorry but this is a pet peeve of mine, find a junker and take out the engine.:angryfire:

I understand your feelings, but I'm just not the romantic you are, nor am I an "anything Mopar" guy. I'm a lover of 73/74 Roadrunners and Satellites. Anything else is a donor car. :)

I understand your feelings, but I'm just not the romantic you are, nor am I an "anything Mopar" guy. I'm a lover of 73/74 Roadrunners and Satellites. Anything else is a donor car. :)

I am not romantic I am a mopar guy which means A,B,C,F,M or whatever. I look at the car not the model . Whenever I hear guys that are into a certain model and will rip apart another model I do not consider them mopar guys , if you are mopar you love them all. So basically you are a 73/74 guy not a mopar guy, big difference.:eusa_think:

I have my favorites but i love-em all and some more then the others, if i were closer i would do something to try to buy it from you, i wouldn't even care about the engine and trans, i have them to put in it but i really do like the looks of these cars! There was someone im pretty sure here somewhere that was looking into parts or maybe the whole car (whats left) maybe he will see this, but good luck selling parts..

The body actually looks pretty straight.

Is the windshield included?

No. He said it was driveable except for the missing windshield, but looking at the missing turn signal on the front fender I have to wonder about that statement. :) He said it would be better to tow it, which I suspect is closer to the truth.

I am not romantic I am a mopar guy which means A,B,C,F,M or whatever. I look at the car not the model . Whenever I hear guys that are into a certain model and will rip apart another model I do not consider them mopar guys , if you are mopar you love them all. So basically you are a 73/74 guy not a mopar guy, big difference.:eusa_think:

Hate to disagree, but you are a romantic about these cars. And hey, there's nothing wrong with that. You love 'em all, and want to do everything you can to save them all, and there's nothing wrong with that either. As long as you don't have your hands on my wallet, feel free to go the extra mile and save any car you like. :)

You just remind me of one of the oddities of Mopar lovers, that being the I'M BETTER THAN YOU mentality that tends to run rampant amongst Mopar guys. I go to Ford meets a lot, and I've never heard any debating over originality, meeting spec, or any other hyper-detailing. They just look at each others' cars and say what they think is cool and appreciate the work. I go to Mopar shows and invariably hear guys arguing how original a car is. A guy who redoes his with repro parts is looked upon as a pretender by the guy who uses only OEM parts, and that guy is looked upon as a pretender by the 100% original parts guy who's had his original parts fixed, and that guy is looked down upon by the 100% original and untouched street survivor guy. Franky, I look down on all their collective nonsense. :)

So, if you think I'M BETTER THAN YOU, and more of a Mopar guy, because you like all Mopars vice some, have at it. You have plenty of company in the community. :)

Come on yall. We all like what we like. I would love to see them all saved, too , Frank.....but unfortunately that reality is different. :(

the I'M BETTER THAN YOU mentality that tends to run rampant amongst Mopar guys. I go to Ford meets a lot, and I've never heard any debating over originality, meeting spec, or any other hyper-detailing. They just look at each others' cars and say what they think is cool and appreciate the work. I go to Mopar shows and invariably hear guys arguing how original a car is. A guy who redoes his with repro parts is looked upon as a pretender by the guy who uses only OEM parts, and that guy is looked upon as a pretender by the 100% original parts guy who's had his original parts fixed, and that guy is looked down upon by the 100% original and untouched street survivor guy. Franky, I look down on all their collective nonsense. :)

this statement describes exactly what i deal with in the mopar world when it comes to respect for my bastard 77 charger that is basically a brand new car in terms of my rebuild. why cant they all just be appreciated for what they are and the work that went into them. this is exactly why i got out of the numbers game.

I just think its funny that so many Mopar guys are like this. I just can't imagine going to a Ford show and ever hearing "Oh my God! Someone used a six-sided 9/16" nut to mount that go wing instead of the factory eight-sided! Clutch the pearls and grab the smelling salts 'cause Bob has passed out again!" :) I only use that example because I know a guy who smashed the hell out of the trunk of his 'Cuda that he had spent months restoring after some I'M BETTER THAN YOU Mopar guy walked by and berated him for having the wrong nuts on the wing. The guy was up for over 40 hours straight getting the car ready for the show, was exhausted, and just lost it. I never, ever, want to be either one of those guys. Instead I would rather be the guy who walks by and says "Nice 'Cuda! Good job!"

Okay, I talked to the owner. Nice guy who's a Marine, so he's not too bright (ex-Sailor dig, no offense :) ). Anyway, the news isn't good. The engine is a 440 from a truck that was sitting around for an indeterminate amount of time, and all he did was get it running again and give it a tune up, so a rebuild is likely in order. It runs, but barely. As for the body, it has some severe rot in the usual places on both the quarter panels. He said he had been told by a body shop that "this is no problem. We'll just cut out all the bad metal and replace with bondo." I'll pause to give you guys a chance to shake your heads........ Also, the interior is complete, but ripped up.

I told him it sounded like he has a $500 parts car on his hands, which he didn't want to hear that, and he told me if it doesn't sell he's got a place to store it and he'll fix it up someday. And we all know how that story goes. :)

If you weren't so distant and the price was right, id sure be interested in it.. I like the 75's there a great looking car.. I wouldn't mind seeing a couple pictures myself.

Not a mopar guy ??

Geez, like kind of saying you would rather date a Blonde and do not date Brunettes or love a Southern girl but, do not date Yankee's...Yes, they are all women but to each there own...To paint a broad brush across what you like in Women or Mopars it is all Small Minded .
I like 66-70 B-Body style & 68-to 73 E-Body style & 70 to
72 A -Body but, that is about it. I must of missed that Mopar 101 Educational class that furyfrank taught saying you must love every Mopar or you’re only a % Mopar lover...I see Fury in his name ..In H.S. my best friend owned a 1970 Blue Fury Convertible I liked it a lot but, do not see one in my future..I did not know that made me Dis-Loyal ...The comment "So basically you are a 73/74 guy not a mopar guy, big difference. [/QUOTE] “Is one of the most "STUPIDEST" comments in a post I have read in a while...The BIG difference here it is called a FORUM..OPINIONS...Since when can you not speak your mind with out the self appointed “Mopar Gods"' :icon_pray:taking you to task!!! I would never tell furyfrank he is in wrong Forum any way and go post his issues in FCBO.. As one post here says there are **** Mopar people that point out every thing they see as not 100% correct at shows about your Mopar..
Screw-em
I had one "Mopar Guru" get in my face due to the fact my Y2 Yellow 69 Roadrunner was repainted by former owner a brighter Vipor Yellow and was not correct ...As I was leaving the car show his 300 lb wife that looked like she lost a fight was a old rusty shovel was yelling at him about some thing.. I stopped to make sure he knew I was watching and I could not stop laughing, I hit the RR horn as I was leaving and as he turned to me I just burst out laughing. Knowing now why he was an Asshole and spoke his EXPERT Mopar mind to me that was only place he could vent his frustration...:tantrum:. ..He now walks right past me a shows !! If you feel the need to tell me that my Pie Plate wing nut is solid and is not correct ..” You need to get a Life ”
Because I don’t give a **** what you think..You’re the same Asshole that goes to work in a Polka Dotted shirt ,White Belt and Plaid high water pants !!!!
Rick 70 RR

I am not romantic I am a mopar guy which means A,B,C,F,M or whatever. I look at the car not the model . Whenever I hear guys that are into a certain model and will rip apart another model I do not consider them mopar guys , if you are mopar you love them all. So basically you are a 73/74 guy not a mopar guy, big difference.

As I was leaving the car show his 300 lb wife that looked like she lost a fight was a old rusty shovel was yelling at him about some thing:tied up:.. I stopped to make sure he knew I was watching and I could not stop laughing, I hit the RR horn as I was leaving and as he turned to me I just burst out laughing. Knowing now why he was an Asshole and spoke his EXPERT Mopar mind to me that was only place he could vent his frustration...:tantrum:. ..He now walks right past me a shows !!
Funny as Hell!:rolling:

Auto Transport Service
Back