• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone needing 73-74 S/E tail light housing

74charger07ram

Local time
6:39 AM
Reaction score
Drove up to Oklahoma this morning (five hour round trip) for a tail light housing for my 74 Charger. The guy took me to a car and proudly pointed to a 72. My heart sank. So we kept looking in trunks, front and back seats of several Chargers,RR and Sattys. The whole time I'm thinking I just wasted half a Friday. Then he pulls out a lense.That's the correct lense, but I need the housing. He then pulls out three housings, a pair of S/E's and a right hand non S/E. I need a left. We then went way back across to some other cars, one a 72 the other a S/E and I said there won't be anything I need here. He pulls out the mate to the non S/E!!! So I bought the set of non S/E. What a find. Got half way home and thought I should have bought the S/E's for someone here at FBBO. So there is a set of 73-74 S/E tail light housing in Oklahoma if someone needs them. Wilson Ok. Ramons Mopar parts

Auto Transport Service
Back