• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone remember the Charger in this rock vid?

72. In 1979 I was in high school and had a 72 just like that one except for hidden head lights!
Same color and top.

nope don't remember it

kind of cool today to see it now

Cool song.

upload_2021-1-24_12-44-21.png

Car looks to have Illinois tags on it ... old ones but from ?

Edit: Then again I’ve seen Il plates all my life and can’t recall what year they are, it seems that time has really slipped by and with out going thru my dads old stash of plates I wouldn’t know ..

Last edited:
I always hated that video. It made me feel like everyone had a warm, endearing, mischievous but totally memorable childhood and I didn't. At least I got my own Charger...

72. In 1979 I was in high school and had a 72 just like that one except for hidden head lights!
Same color and top.
In High School I had that Ministry T shirt with the Hemi on it in your thumbnail. I was a Mopar late comer (first one at 23) and didn't realize how cool that shirt really was. Ah the memories

No but from the picture it looks like my mother-in-law sat on the front of the hood :lol:

440 six pack. NO MAN WITH A GOOD CAR NEEDS TO BE JUSTIFIED
In High School I had that Ministry T shirt with the Hemi on it in your thumbnail. I was a Mopar late comer (first one at 23) and didn't realize how cool that shirt really was. Ah the memories

Auto Transport Service
Back