• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone using Microsoft edge

mopar 3 B

Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Anyone switched from google chrone to microsoft edge? What happens to the google apps? Google brain farts are getting anoying.

Anyone switched from google chrone to microsoft edge? What happens to the google apps? Google brain farts are getting anoying.
I have Edge but prefer to not use it.. I use Chrome.. I would assume the apps are still in chrome.. Unless you deleted or uninstalled chrome.

I stopped the Edge application around a week after trying to use it. Now on Chrome....much better. :thumbsup:

For casual browsing I use Chrome. For banking or online purchasing I use IE 11 or Edge.

I use Firefox and I am done with google, Microsoft took over my Hotmail, now I can barely use it.

I use a double-edge. Ohh... err.. excuse me. I thought this thread had something to do with SHAVING.

Auto Transport Service
Back