• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Using TTI Head Pipes #EB25LE/#A25RE on Small Block 71-74 BBody?

Dibbons

Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
The head pipe part numbers are for the factory 68-70 340 hi performance exhaust manifolds driver casting #2863553 (EB25LE) and passenger casting #2863549 (A25RE). The pair of 2.5" head pipes are listed for $193.00 for the moment.

Just wondering about the fit of this particular TTI product and how they worked out for you. Thank you.

The foto below is obviously not of the head pipes I am talking about, but shows the exhaust manifolds I purchased with the above casting numbers.
exhaust.jpg

Since no body spoke up I would share this. Yes they are not the same number as yours but they are TTI. The car is a 79 Chrysler 300 B body.I would say the fit on yours should be the same.I like that TTI makes a kick out on the pipe for easy access to remove and install the oil filter. Those guys are thinkers.Just a few photos.

IMG_2118.jpg IMG_2119.jpg IMG_2117.jpg

Dibbons- Did you by chance get the TTI head pipes and install them? I am thinking about getting the same pipes and putting them on a 73 Satellite. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back