• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apology

cdr

Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
in jan 2012 i spouted a bunch of crap on this website & i was wrong in what i said,its no excuse but i had just come out of cancer surgery & was told i have MS,SO maybe i was just a little OUT THERE at the time. this is a great website & i am truly sorry for my actions.

thanx, charlie keel

I dont remember it if I saw it so it must notta been a big thing. God bless with your medical issues. I know I have mine and they are no fun.

i never saw anything from you , but still a cool thing to do. i hope you are doing better.

I never seen anything from you either. But from one Cancer Survivor to another Keep fighting even after they say you are cured.

It takes a big man, to admit when they are wrong & then man up & also apologize for it.... regardless of the situation... be well fellow MoPar brethren...

So much for my cdr Voodoo doll business venture......Ah well, weren't selling very well anyways. Good to hear you're back up and running.

Water under the bridge Charlie. I hope everything came out good for you with the surgery. Thanks for apologizing even though I/we don't remember what you said. It was still mighty BIG of you.

I don't remember/missed it, no big deal. As another survivor to another, congrats. I still look over my shoulder to see if it's sneaking up on me again.

They say that saying "im sorry" is a sign of weakness, I don't think so in my world, Its the sign of a great man! I have no idea what was said and have no desire to know. I do pray your health issues wont get you down! best wishes here for you and your family get better, get rolling in your MOPAR!

Hope all is well with you now. I takes a big man to admit his mistakes expecially on the www for the whole world to see. Best of luck with you problems.

Nice to have you back, Charlie. Hope all is better these days for you, and that you're driving your Mopar daily.

It takes a big man to apologize.

Im sure all of us MOPAR enthusiast can appreciate that.

Cherish life.

Dan

Auto Transport Service
Back