• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April 29th, Centerline, MI all Mopar show & Swap

detmatt1

Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score
North Oakland Mopar Muscle's 15th annual all Mopar car show and swap meet.
Where: Centerline Parts Depot
26311 Lawrence Ave.
Centerline, MI
April 29th, 2012, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
call 248-975-NOMM for info.

Looks like I'd better hit those roadside ditches for bottles and cans! Might come up with enough for gas money to get there. Who knows;maybe a certain Sport Fury might be on the road...

Show cars entries are free!

I don't consider Sabrina a "show car",but if I can get her there...

Matt;I was going to suggest that we get together that day,but I'm also heading to a model car swap and contest at Macomb Community College first thing to drop off a contest car,then heading to Centerline. We'll get hooked up,I'm sure.

Mopar Show

Thanks for the heads up Matt. Our '67 won't be ready but maybe we'll be over from Newaygo anyway to visit the mother-in-law in Northville.

I'll be there all day, have some stuff to sell and hang with friends. May take the Imperial for its maiden voyage, I hope.

I'll see what I can do about making it. I could use some parts. I doubt I'll be ready to take the '73 on such a long trip, but I might be able to show up in my daily driver Ford 500... as long as it won't get me shot.

This Sunday all you Michigander and Ohions and Indianians for that matter! Should be worth the drive, cold but sunny. Come on out!

that's right, where are my manors? Some of you canadians are closer to this event! then some in SE Mi!
Everybody is welcome!

Im only about 40 minutes away.looking forward to the show and swap meet

Auto Transport Service
Back