• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Mopar Giveaway 2024-Phase III & III-A

You could use BMW Kalahari beige metallic for your upper crust customers.

:lol:

what are you, a freaking psychic? :wtf:

1714353107782.jpeg

dude I knew actually had me paint a couple refrigerators for him........ pretty sure one of them was tunisian tan,,,,,,,, not a joke
Wasn't there a Happy Days Episode where Ron Howard pretended he was from Tunisia to score a date with the exchange student chick?

Peter Paul almond joys got nuts,mounds don't! Simple logic that would go a long way !

All those earlier guesses about interiors @chargervert and you're not going to guess now?

I'll check back in the morning.

Tunisian Poncho interior. Is that a real poncho..... or a Sears Poncho!
More like naugahyde. My seats held up well. The pebbled rubber flooring was indestructible.

There's a reason why you don't put GTX emblem's on a Satellite,because a Fury will lay the smack down on you!

There's a reason why you don't put GTX emblem's on a Satellite,because a Fury will lay the smack down on you!
As did a big block, manual Corvette one night starting at around 45 mph. The Fury was more impressive though. The Fury must have been modified to perform the way it did.

Auto Transport Service
Back