• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AR177M Crank trigger Bracket work with ATI917470E Balancer

2quick

Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
Just got the new 572 from INDY and I'm working to put together A crank trigger package. Heres my problem, INDY supplied me with an ATI917470E balancer that retains the stock pulley location. I want to run Andy's AR177M crank trigger bracket for use with Jesel belt drive which I have. The AR402DM Trigger wheel and Holley's 554-124 sensor. The AR177M states it is designed to work with ATI917127E Balancer that I believe is .750 out from stock. What could I do to make this work? This will be triggering a Holley HP ECU.

Just got the new 572 from INDY and I'm working to put together A crank trigger package. Heres my problem, INDY supplied me with an ATI917470E balancer that retains the stock pulley location. I want to run Andy's AR177M crank trigger bracket for use with Jesel belt drive which I have. The AR402DM Trigger wheel and Holley's 554-124 sensor. The AR177M states it is designed to work with ATI917127E Balancer that I belive is .750 out from stock. What could I do to make this work? This will be triggering a Holley HP ECU
Ask Andy.

Not sure if this helps but I have the same dampener. 260m bracket

Made the trigger .500 offset from centerline so I just machined down the part that holds the sensor and also the bracket that mounts to the timing cover.

Also, I started off with a modified stock lower pulley but it was blowing belts off at high rpm so ASP racing made me a dual groove underdrive with the correct offset.

IMG_9057.jpg

AR engineering makes the bracket. I don't think they have anything short enough to be a direct bolt on so you will likely have to mill the 2 parts as I did to get the right sensor centerline.

AR engineering makes the bracket. I don't think they have anything short enough to be a direct bolt on so you will likely have to mill the 2 parts as I did to get the right sensor centerline.
Thats what i ordered. I will machine as needed. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back