• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are the Dr. Diff discbrake kits any good

dodge68charger

Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
Just wondering if the, fit, performance, and quality of the disc brake dr diff kits are any good. Looking to go with the 13 inch cobra kit up front, 11.7" disc brake kit in the rear if i go this route. Thanks

I have his rear kit. Cass is very knowledgable and his product is decent. I really like how well the E brake works compared to the Wilwood drum setup which I came from. Not as flashy as Wilwood but very functional.
Just my opinion.

Yes. I have the front 11.75 disc and the rear disc from Doctordiff. Cass is a great guy and knows his stuff. His prices are hard to beat. Unless you're planning on a 17" or larger wheel and road racing, you will not need the 13" disc.

Cass is the man to go to . Set me up with front disc conversion on my gtx _DSC7995.jpg

I've never used his brake system, but have bought a lot of rear differential and driveshaft stuff from Cass. He is one of the great vendors out there. Always willing to help and will go out of his way to do so.

Never used one but I'm putting a rear together for someone that will be using a setup from him....the parts look to be of good quality.

I have the rear kit, It was an exact fit and good quality, I'm also running (now discontinued) 13" front viper kit

I got some brake hoses and tall caliper adapters form him and all worked out well.

Auto Transport Service
Back