• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you guys familiar with the MGTOW movement?

SteveSS

Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
I wasn't really until I watched some YouTube videos on it this weekend. It seems to make sense. I know my son is living with a hottie but I've heard no plans for marriage. They even bought a house together but had no marriage contract. Women might have dug themselves into a hole. Now of course this doesn't apply to all women or men.

When I looked it up on Wiki I was shocked. I always heard Wiki was very slanted but I'm normally looking up a car fact which is hard to get crazy-eyed about.

These were the words they used in the first two sentences.

Men Going Their Own Way (MGTOW /ˈmɪɡtaʊ/) anti-feminist, misogynistic, manosphere, incels, pickup artists, alt-right, white supremacist, male supremacist.

I think if they did some honest research they would find that is completely untrue. I was kicked to the curb along with my kids after 20 years of marriage and I have no interest in a long-term relationship. Actually, I'm petty dang happy like this. I have a rusty wheel and hubcap in the kitchen sink right now.

The issues are pretty complicated so I can't go into them all here but I think the videos are trying to be honest about the situations on both men's and women's sides.

Last edited:
I watched one video that was funny, The husband and his father had been building her a home.

For the last 15 years I've used the concept of "look but don't touch"! It has served me well also. If I want to have a rusty wheel in the kitchen sink, aint nobody's business my own! ruffcut

I have a rusty wheel and hubcap in the kitchen sink right now.
See ? It's guys like you that cause all the problems. A rusty wheel AND a hubcap in the sink ? At the same time ? From now on, only put ONE part in the sink at the same time !! :D

Heard of it, but know little about it. Doing a search just now, came across this paragraph describing MGTOW, and this how I remember it when I first heard of it.........

"MGTOW is open to any man and really isn’t any sort of organized group. No membership dues, no monthly meetings, no president, no membership drives. MGTOW is just a name that men can identify with, with regard to being fed up with the away they are being treated by women and by family court. It is also men fed up with the 24/7/365 male bashing corporate America feeds us every day. MGTOW is men rejecting the anti male culture that feminism has created."

ONE time through divorce court was enough for me... I said this almost 28 years ago and have held to it.....
You get to have a bedroom like this if single
DSCF0893.JPG

You want a real laugh look up you tube "Ribbie the party frog" The things women post on tic tok makes you shake you head.

Nothing like rebuilding carburetors at the kitchen table!

I’m extremely lucky to have hitched up with my spousal unit. 43 years and she’s tolerated me well. But, I share many of the chores and do some my father never would think of doing. However, oly chit…the horror stories with friends of mine (and hearing of others) enduring divorces from crazy-friggin vicious- vengeful females is scary. Two of them were gals I had dated and count my blessings I didn’t hitch up with them. Ugly split ups.
My sincere condolences to those who went through this.

I had a transmission pan in the sink yesterday. My wife didn't see it, but she's used to my foolishness after 30 years! 440'

See ? It's guys like you that cause all the problems. A rusty wheel AND a hubcap in the sink ? At the same time ? From now on, only put ONE part in the sink at the same time !! :D
What about the rods and pistons in the dishwasher?

"MGTOW is open to any man and really isn’t any sort of organized group. No membership dues, no monthly meetings, no president, no membership drives. MGTOW is just a name that men can identify with, with regard to being fed up with the away they are being treated by women and by family court. It is also men fed up with the 24/7/365 male bashing corporate America feeds us every day. MGTOW is men rejecting the anti male culture that feminism has created."

If you are not interested in any dues, meetings, rules or organization, you also couldn't care less about identifying with labels like MGTOW.

Whoever thinks up this crap has too much time on their hands and maybe should buy an old Mopar.

If you are not interested in any dues, meetings, rules or organization, you also couldn't care less about identifying with labels like MGTOW.

Whoever thinks up this crap has too much time on their hands and maybe should buy an old Mopar.
Would you be interested in my organization ? IDGARA ? It's an easy-going institution. "I Don't Give A Rat's ***"

It's been years since I saw the funny video about a husband trying to clean engine parts. It's cold outside so the hose is frozen. He lugs the big parts into the house while the wife is gone and puts them in the tub. He sees her pulling in the driveway and panics. In the next scene, he's in the tub with the parts but has the bubble bath bubbles up to his chest when the wife walks in. Next scene, she's at the bathroom door and drops her only clothing, a robe to the floor.

Hey Joe, I have a couple of bedrooms like that. Love it. I'm 65 and should be thinking of downsizing but I would need a warehouse.

Auto Transport Service
Back