• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE STORM, NW?

Just got back from the Gun Show. First off, I only spent 35.00 for a AR Pistol Carry Case so I got off rather cheaply as I usually wind up with more than I had planned. Now for the rain update...Man it is coming down in buckets!!! A lot of mud washes and a Playa or dry lake bed here in my neighborhood is filling up rather fast. It won't be of use as the only thing it serves is for the Brine Shrimp to emerge and keeping the dry dust dirt down when it gets real windy. Very heavy at times and then just a light British misty rain for those that know that type of rainfall. Not a lot of snow in the mountains...Yet!!! But tonight and tomorrow supposedly is when that really starts to accumulate. It is much needed here as for the last 2 summers it has been very dry and what with a ton of fires, I'll take any of it that we can get...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

It’s windy and dark clouds here on the the Central Coast. Still no rain. **** or get off the pot.

Currently here we have some wind and rain passing through, nothing unusual for this time of year. Just north of Seattle along the I 5. Just enough to clear out the trees.

Well, seems the rainfall was underestimated for hereabouts and it's still dumping.
EA3B1AD0-6AA4-4986-BD11-51F739AE4948.jpeg

Pretty good rain today here in Reno.
Hopefully it will keep coming.

It’s windy and dark clouds here on the the Central Coast. Still no rain. **** or get off the pot.
It started raining last night here and has not stopped. Usually the dry ground soaks up new rain but now there is water flowing in the seasonal ditch in the yard.

It may get revised but one report that I heard was 5.4 inches of rain in a 24 hour period in Sacramento. It sure felt like more than that at my place but I’m over 25 miles east of there.
Blue Canyon got something like 11 inches of rain.

Last edited:
we got about 4"s so far
most of that was last evening, like 2.5" in 12 hrs
I have a 2 gal. bucket on my deck & it's just over 4"s right now
we've been under a flash flood, stream & river warning since
like 2:00am Sat. supposed to last till 10:00pm tonight

our lil' Sulivan Creek down the road is full, it's usually just a trickle

we are at the southern end of the storm

my sister has "allegedly" gotten like 12"s up in Redbluff
250+ miles north

I only hope the douches in Sacramento
are smart enough to hold back some of this abundance of water