• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aspen R/Ts X2 one 4speed

Spare Parts

Local time
7:52 AM
Reaction score
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
not mine F/S on CL. Thought somebody here might be interested.
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/represa-1973-plymouth-duster-aspen-rt/7342660468.html

I had one of those back in 85. Fun car in the day. 77 that is. If I remember right I had ventilation in the floor. lol

Oh it's cool alright. Only Mopar option back then. Great platform 340/8.75 bolts right up. Ask me how I know. I guess you could of drove around in a mustang.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000RT.jpg

I like them.

Currently VERY underappreciated.

I like them.

Prices are great and I want one but just can't find one. Similar problem looking for my '67 but they made almost 2x those than F body R/Ts

2 red X’s !! T-Tops and a 4 speed!!! You know you’d drive it. Like a scooter right? Fun until your friends see you.:lol:

I like them.

I would own one IF they were NOT required to meet California emission standards. The stock engines were weak and the exhaust systems flowed as well as an 85 year old man's urethra....

Just posting to capture the pricing for future possible reference.
Screenshot_20210705-105730~2.png

I could see getting a 1978 Dodge Aspen Super Coupe since it is rare and has a 360 cid V-8. However, I already have a '79 Chrysler 300 (original owner) which is rare and has the OEM 360 cid 4bbl dual exhaust police engine. They don't sell fast and they don't sell for much more than the "rare" Aspens posted above.

F bodies are cheap.. unless a perfect Super Coupe restored T top car, then it will not be for sale by the F body lover! But a great group of Mopar guys. Cheaper tha:lol:n the slant A body guy. Hey I am one of those too!

Pretty rare to get your money out of them. Not your everyday kind of money making Mopar. No sir. You have to love them. Which I obviously do. You either love them or hate them. Us F-body guys were always looked down upon back in the 80's/90's.

I think even the K car guys looked down upon the F-bodies. :poke:

Just kidding!

Thanks to the OP for posting this. My dad is the new owner of the black T-top car. It is pretty much identical to the one that he had in his younger years. He has been trying to replicate that car, but now he doesnt have to!

I remember that the front fenders were always rusting out on the Volare and Aspen cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back