• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD ATI superdampner 361-440

Status
Not open for further replies.

stage3

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
brand new in the box ati superdampner for all 361-440's..
this is for NON full cover milodon type gear drives, in other words, standard timing cover and chains..I have a full cover milodon unit, thus this 1 wont fit, i'm still not sure how i ended buying it ! lol..u get days like that,,,245.00 shipped to the continental USA ONLY. summit's at 332.00 plus tax....get a great deal right here...shipp's from 95019. thanks. paypal. P.M. me here if u want it.
Brand:
ATI Performance Products
Manufacturer's Part Number:
ATI917122E
Part Type:
Harmonic Balancers
Product Line:
ATI Super Damper Standard Harmonic Balancers
Summit Racing Part Number:
ATI-917122E
UPC:
Engine Balance:
Internal
SFI Rating:
SFI 18.1
Degree Markings:
Yes
Degree Marking Range:
Outside Diameter (in.):
7.074 in.
Keyway Quantity:
One
Harmonic Balancer Material:
Steel
Harmonic Balancer Construction:
Elastomer
Harmonic Balancer Finish:
Black zinc chromate
Mounting Hardware Included:
No
Quantity:
Sold individually.
Notes:
3-ring design. 1.500 in. wide.
ATI Super Damper Standard Harmonic Balancers
Patented ATI Super Damper standard harmonic balancers are the only crankshaft dampers designed exclusively for high performance engines. Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. The inertia weights have six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer-machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application). Whether you race or just drive on the street, ATI harmonic balancers are the perfect choice.

DSCN3376.JPG DSCN3377.JPG DSCN3378.JPG

Whoever buys this, if the instructions say that you need a T45-Plus bit for the bolts, it might mean T40-Plus. You can verify size with a regular torx bit. A customer brought one in for a LSX, and the instructions errantly called out the 45 when it was actually a 40, just a heads up tip...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back