• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Australia Hit With Coldest Spell in 26 Years

I have 100 degrees with 10% humidity I’ll share.

How about 97 with about 45 0/0 humidity?

If not, well keep cool.

Last edited:
:rofl:

WOOO WOOO ..………. Here we go again. Weather is regional. Part of climate change/global warming is that some regions/seasons get colder while others get warmer. It is the whole, long-term picture that matters, and hopefully only a little for us since we are older and will check out in the next 30-40 years. I worry about our kids and grandkids. A significant part of Greenland weather (that graph) is likely related to the north atlantic oscillation and other phenomenal like it.

I call :bs_flag:...I'm in melbourne and it's been mild to say the least for June /July 49-63*.Don't know what they are talking about or what agenda they have.

I've seen it much colder years ago even got down to 32 during winter ...never get snow .
Have to go up the mountains to see that.

This big ol' planet ain't worried much about what we humans are doing; we're like just another species on it,
subject to extinction or overpopulation just like other critters that came before us.
To think that we could actually alter this thing we ride on much in the greater scheme of things is, quite frankly, egotistical.
Short of every nuke in existence being exploded, I reckon the planet will still be here long after we're gone the way of
the dinosaurs.

Oh, I love those graphs the "scientists" show going back thousands of years.
Think about it - how long have fairly accurate thermometers been in existence? A couple hundred years at best?
How long have scientists been recording accurate, detailed information all over this globe, therefore?
Anything beyond that is a wild-assed guess, taken out three decimal places.:lol:

You do realize that it’s winter time in the Southern Hemisphere this time of year

As evil as the worlds getting its likely Jesus will return in my lifetime anyway and the insane notion of global warming isn't going to be a factor for anyone!

As evil as the worlds getting its likely Jesus will return in my lifetime anyway and the insane notion of global warming isn't going to be a factor for anyone!

I'm already here my son! I need all your money and your cars ! To uh help spread the good word !

How did I do was that a good scam ? Figured everyone else is doing it might as well get a bit!

I'm already here my son! I need all your money and your cars ! To uh help spread the good word !

How did I do was that a good scam ? Figured everyone else is doing it might as well get a bit!
You forgot to say "God Bless" that ends a scam sentence.

Liberal Climate Change Junk Science - Global Warming.jpg

its all crap , its winter down here and is 15 * c and it get down to 5 -6 * c of a night :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back