• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Automotive Insurance

I've used Hagerty for years primarily because I live in Phoenix.

In Maricopa county all vehicles 1967 and newer are required to pass an emissions test unless you have collector car insurance. The assumption is that "collector" cars are subject to an annual maximum mileage limit and don't get driven as much so they don't pollute the environment.

I drive mine everyday ... although sometimes I can't tell how fast I'm going.

I went through AAA...250 bucks a year full coverage...
Petty Blue 67 gTx

I went with Classic Collectors by Infinity. I have full coverage and the choice of tow with a truck or tell them i have to have a low boy, 24 hr service. Im only allowed 6,000 miles a year but full coverage for 130 dollars a year i think is pretty good.

I just tacked my RR on to my State Farm policy. Got 30k worth of full coverage on it for $155 a year. I am also limited to 5k mile a year....but I would never approach that.

I'm going to give haggerty a shot next year.They seem pretty good on there seminar I went to her about a month ago.They are going to have there main office here in vancouver.

Haggerty here, been with them for a few years. Good deal and they let you drive the damn thing!

Auto Transport Service
Back