• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Awesome 69 Sport Satelite SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_5577.jpg

Considering selling my SW now that my A100 van is all but done.
Rust free car I purchased 6 years ago from Florida.

9 Passenger 440/4......rebuilt 727 with receipts, 323 posi. New 17" Boyd's with new expensive tires.
Perfect interior, power front seat and power rear window, two way tail gate, Hooker comp long headers with 2.5" tti and magnaflows. Air shocks, disk front brakes, rebuilt factory AM with period under dash FM converter Class III nearly invisible receiver hitch. Also has factory shoulder and seat belts. Rare passenger side out side mirror.

I take this car to Chryslers at Carlisle every year and get many requests to buy and Thousands of picture takers.

Passenger side header to head has an exhaust leak, I have the new gasket set.

$21,900..............may consider $15,000 with a trade.

Last edited:
Fixed the exhaust manifold leak and took it to the Mason Dixon show on the 17th. Took first place in my class. However there were only 4 cars in my class...........LOL
Officially for sale now. I've enjoyed it long enough. I will have it at my space at Carlisle in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back