• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B and E body parts

Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
Hello I went to look at a 68RR listed on marketplace in Micro, North Carolina. 819 Batten farm road. Selma, NC. Bill Thompson has it listed. He has a field full of whole cars and parts. There are challengers and cud’s. A lot of 64/5/6/7 dodge and Plymouth cars. As well as other cars. All Mopar

Hello I went to look at a 68RR listed on marketplace in Micro, North Carolina. 819 Batten farm road. Selma, NC. Bill Thompson has it listed. He has a field full of whole cars and parts. There are challengers and cud’s. A lot of 64/5/6/7 dodge and Plymouth cars. As well as other cars. All Mopar
Online source for his inventory?

I don’t know, I was too wrapped up in looking . He must be because he talked about going to Hershey and other places to set up. He inherited all of them

I got a call back from the shop, they only sell parts on Saturday, and it's a upullit, IOW: they don't pull, they don't ship.

Auto Transport Service
Back