• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-Bodies friendlier than A-Bodies?

Thanks. I had a ‘79 Cordoba and this is my second ‘79 Magnum. Love the ride, very comfortable w/good handling. It does take some effort to get the smog gear out. Even when it’s out and has substitute parts, they still are lame. It’s the era that beats them down like dogs. Even the ‘78-400 I had in there was crappy. The ‘00-5.9 on the other hand is not to shabby with headers and a intake, carb. I added a chrome box ignition.
Needs a cam…..[/QUOTE]

Yeah im going the magnum route as well while i build the la 360 thats in there now. I plan on using a carb and mechanical fuel pump.

The last election, and the pandemic got some people in the wrong mindset and they got themselves booted. Its been different there since, so I'm over here bothering you guys more now.

Ya, you're right. I used to love the C-bodies site and made many friends over there, but it's certainly not the same.

I’m sorry I took a while to respond to this post of your of which I entirely agree with. Threads like this just cause discord and division.

I own a B body, I often hear, “Oh, sorry to hear that, what car again? Oh! Wrong year and model. It’s just really not a cool car, really, just a disco era POS wanna be.

REALLY? Well OK then, let me help you out, turn 90*’s and take 25 giant steps, then, Keep on going so your eyes don’t hurt at the site of my ‘79 Magnum. What, it’s a rusty POS? Thanks, donations accepted.

I take my Cuda out. OH! Your one of THOOOOOOOSSSSE guys! Your an arrogant ****!
(Sorry, who are you?)
Also get, sorry to see you have the wrong/worthless year. (‘73)
Sucks being you.
You have that dig motor in there… it’s a worthless car
(Really!)

I take my Duster out.
I see you like cheap POS cars.
Wish you had a real MoPar like my (insert B-C or other body)
Hey nice Duster…. Did t have much money for a nice car huh?
That’s all you can afford?

Yea, these are comments I get from fellow MoPar owners and there not delivered or ment to be humorous. Even when I try to make light of it, there comments just get more venomous and spiteful on purpose.

As far as I can tell, there’s some really demented minded people out there. I really don’t give a rats *** what you think about me, my cars, what there state of being is, what you drive and how restored it is or how much faster it is than mine.

Cool people, I mean really cool people don’t even bring this up much less even think about insulting another no matter what they drive by what corp.

But I see a few people here sure got on the insult wagon right quick.

Good job fellas! The MoPar Community is being divided even further. Nothing like helping destroy the hobby and the MoPar camp quicker and easier than what Chevy and Ford could never do on there best days of hatred against us. You have helped them out with ease.

With brothers like you, who the duck needs enemies.
Some folks can get low dragging down another’s ride more often if there’s some peeing contest going on. Some just do it for laughs. Had a good buddy some years my senior (sadly departed) who was a huge Chevy/Ford guy and would get on my case with my mopars; while yeah he didn’t like them, we joked around about it never getting mad over it. I’ve liked cars from the big 3 some I’ve had, some I’d like to. Very light line for me btw GTO’s and mopars…but nail a choice it’s mopar. My closest buds that I cruise with are Chevy & Ford guys. I liken trashing a ride a guy luvs to saying bad things about their mama’s.

Sort of reminds me of my aunt who had lots of money. She’d say how fat and ugly she got as she aged (well ahh she did). Then da family hoping they’d glob onto her cash when she croaked would say “Oh auntie no! Your beautiful just the way you are.” Aha, when she died leaving squat those same loving relatives all ya heard was that ******* ugly old fat bitch. Lol, had some fun with this reminding them how they said she was beautiful…their reply? “**** you!” Did I say lol?

Auto Transport Service
Back