• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-bodies in Iceland

Ragnar S

Local time
12:07 PM
Reaction score
Hi folks!
I live in Iceland and have two b-bodies. The ´66 Charger was imported new to Iceland. I have had it since 1979. It is currently my race car. Weighing 4000+ lbs it has a best of 11.75 in the quarter-mile on non -soft compound tires (Firestone Firehawks). She has a mild low block 451 stroker and a 4.10:1 SG. The white Coronet 500 I bought from Pennsylvania in 2015. With a 273 engine and 904 she is completely stock. She still retains many of the factory markings (numbers with crayon inside the decklid , hand-painted stripes underneath the third member and a red circular quality factory inspection stamp on the radiator panel).

Ragnar in Iceland

1966 IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0501 (2).JPG

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal - The great polar opposite desert to Iceland. Couple of sweet rides you have there in the land of snow and ice.

Welcome Aboard! We need more pic's to drool over.

Welcome from Georgia.

Welcome from Alabama, I hope we have the 67 tail panel thinking solved.

Welcome from NY.
I have a 66 charger that I have had since 88. Not quite as long. I also have a 66 Satellite.

The paint and wheels on the Charger are both gorgeous, very nice stance.

Auto Transport Service
Back