• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE B body Arm rest pads and bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt-Action

Local time
6:06 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals,
i have a set, front and rear (with ashtrays), armrest pads and bases.
they look goldish in pics but they have a very light, faint, redish tint, so I'd call them copper colored.
these are the short armrest pads and bases.

the armrest pads are in REALLY good shape, 2 (1 frt, 1rr) looks almost perfect, the other 2 (1 frt, 1 rr) have a slight amount of wear, 1 rear has a slight, clean puncture mark (about the size of a finger nail). The 1 front has a slight split (on the back against the base (probably over torqued(?))) but hard to see when mounted.

ashtrays are sound and work fine, there's some surface rust.
The bases are solid and complete, no- cracks, damage etc. 3 of the 4 bases have both pins, 1 base is missing 1 pin, the other pin is in place.

these really just need a good cleaning and the bases could use rechromed or painted.

not sure what a good price is so make me an offer,

id like to trade for a decent set (2 door HT) of white or red armrests, the long front armrests and bases (frt&rr) small backseat armrests and bases, with ashtrays (bases needing rechromed or paint is fine).
thanks

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 394
How bout...
$40 for all the arm rests
and $15 for all the bases

Back up,
buyer found the color he needed, so these are back up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back