• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B Body Complete Bolt Kit

tnfastback

Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a vendor that sells a complete or individual body bolt kits (fender, hood,door hinges , trunk, etc.) for B body vehicles??

Never saw them have a ton of them used if needed.

These are pretty good:

better link:

https://www.amkproducts.com/Catalog_PDF/196-201.pdf

About them:

https://www.amkproducts.com/about_amk.htm

I ordered individual hardware packs from them and they are excellent. I would call and make sure kits contain everything you need. I don't know if fender and grill hardware is included.

They do have an anchor on some hardware. Markings are specified on PDFs link on individual fastener listings under "notes" section. Below are pictured some of their markings:

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
Mega Parts also has about everything you would need. Not in a complete kit that I know of though, so you would have to order the individual packs that you need.

Yep the days, and I mean days as in actual time, of using a bench grinder and wire wheel are coming to an end.

Yep the days, and I mean days as in actual time, of using a bench grinder and wire wheel are coming to an end.
Well, they started up 17 years ago......and so long as I have a supply of OEM stuff that can be cleaned for a minimum effort, I will continue to. :) But their business is great for someone that doesn't have a stash of nut and bolts that are still in good shape and only dirty.....

Well, they started up 17 years ago......and so long as I have a supply of OEM stuff that can be cleaned for a minimum effort, I will continue to. :) But their business is great for someone that doesn't have a stash of nut and bolts that are still in good shape and only dirty.....

I wonder if the heads have the anchor markings and other Chrysler markings on them??

I've used AMK on some projects, top notch. I would recommend just buying directly from them, I think they have a minimum order thought.

On one of my Chevy project is started, or learned, to resort old fastners. Once you bead blast them it's really easy to parkerize or phosphate them. There's a company online that sells supplies, Palmetto Enterprises I think. Chemicals are really inexpensive and the process is super easy. Fastners look like they just came out of the AMK bag. We also have a plater locally the does clear zinc.

Auto Transport Service
Back