B Body Factory Hemi H Pipe.

mrhemi

Local time
8:46 PM
Reaction score
I'll post this here before in the For Sale section, depending on responses. I have just replaced the complete exhaust system on my Charger R/T after nearly 40 years. All components were original NOS pieces. The H pipe is actually in really good condition, solid with surface rust only. When I installed all of this years ago, the components were blasted and painted with a high temperature aluminum paint used on piping and vessels in refineries. Some of that paint remains on the H pipe. The car has been driven approx. 19000 miles since then. Always garaged, hardly ever been wet. So the pipe is in decent usable condition.

So, the question is: Is this H pipe of interest to someone needing one for a "driver" Hemi B Body that doesn't want to pop for a current reproduction? It is far too good to dispose of. If any interest I will come up with a price and post appropriately. Located in SW Ontario so would have to be picked up. If no interest I may get it powder coated and call it "garage art".

Cheers.

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:46 PM
Reaction score
I think shipping would be the killer issue although you might find someone within driving distance who is interested. I know a new Accurate Hemi h-pipe is a $700+/- item, plus shipping. Mine was about as you described but I went over it with Navel Jelly and then a coat of high heat aluminum paint that was pretty glossy. Ended up looking real close to the rest of the system which is all new.

R413

Local time
5:46 PM
Reaction score
Someone can use that. Not all the cars are show cars. I would be interested, but the distance and out of country would end that idea.

Last edited:

mrhemi

Local time
Reaction score
Yes shipping is a show stopper. That is why I indicated it must be picked up. The cost of shipping is the reason I went with a Gardner system instead of Accurate. Gardner being in Upstate New York was much closer for me.

Dean Prevolos

Local time
Reaction score
I'll post this here before in the For Sale section, depending on responses. I have just replaced the complete exhaust system on my Charger R/T after nearly 40 years. All components were original NOS pieces. The H pipe is actually in really good condition, solid with surface rust only. When I installed all of this years ago, the components were blasted and painted with a high temperature aluminum paint used on piping and vessels in refineries. Some of that paint remains on the H pipe. The car has been driven approx. 19000 miles since then. Always garaged, hardly ever been wet. So the pipe is in decent usable condition.

So, the question is: Is this H pipe of interest to someone needing one for a "driver" Hemi B Body that doesn't want to pop for a current reproduction? It is far too good to dispose of. If any interest I will come up with a price and post appropriately. Located in SW Ontario so would have to be picked up. If no interest I may get it powder coated and call it "garage art".

Cheers.
I just contacted Nick Panaritis of Nick's Garage in Ontario and gave him the link to your message about selling the H pipe. Nick may want to buy for his inventory. Good luck.

gtx6970

Local time
5:46 PM
Reaction score

Cheers.

If you were closer. I would grab it for wall art myself

mrhemi

Local time
Reaction score
I just contacted Nick Panaritis of Nick's Garage in Ontario and gave him the link to your message about selling the H pipe. Nick may want to buy for his inventory. Good luck.

Nick is in that "other country, Quebec", but I will get in touch with him.

Hemi2Much

Local time
Reaction score
Wish you were in the U.S., I could really use the H pipe. The only exhaust I have for my Coronet right now are the headers.

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score

Cheers.
If it's reusable, everything has value. Post it up in a sale thread and sell it to someone who needs it.

mrhemi

Local time
Reaction score
There is now an ad with photos in the For Sale section.