• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB B-body in three specific colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:16 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice 68-70 B-body either in rally green, turquois, or plum crazy. Must be an original color for the car. No rot boxes or big projects.

Thanks.

A red 71 Charger R/T 440/500 matching number block Hemi 4 speed. Dana 60 car am/fm rear defrost 42k orig. miles no rust orig. paint ps pdb basically all stock orig. except motor upgrades looks stock runs 11's on street tires and thru the exhaust more and more. So sorry for you.

Thanks. Love the color on both and I had already checked them both out. Regarding the first one, for an asking price 70 grand, this thing should be perfect. I should not expect to see painted inspection covers and heater box nuts and a gold painted alternator, wrong battery cables and a scratched up radiator.

From the ad....

"1969 Road Runner that has been completely restored in a 10 year restoration" :rolleyes:
"No expenses have been spared during the restoration to make it look gorgeous and you can see the love to detail in every corner of the car" :rolleyes:
"no flaws anywhere, even in the engine compartment" :rolleyes:

s-l1600.jpg

Spray painted door latch with painted and missing retaining hardware.....

1969-plymouth-road-runner.jpg

1969-plymouth-road-runner.jpg

The 2nd one....
"-Original color: Bahama Yellow"

Yes, I'm a picky bastard. :D

A red 71 Charger R/T 440/500 matching number block Hemi 4 speed. Dana 60 car am/fm rear defrost 42k orig. miles no rust orig. paint ps pdb basically all stock orig. except motor upgrades looks stock runs 11's on street tires and thru the exhaust more and more. So sorry for you.

Nothing for me to be sorry about, I am not a 71 guy. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. Love the color on both and I had already checked them both out. Regarding the first one, for an asking price 70 grand, this thing should be perfect. I should not expect to see painted inspection covers and heater box nuts and a gold painted alternator, wrong battery cables and a scratched up radiator.

From the ad....

"1969 Road Runner that has been completely restored in a 10 year restoration" :rolleyes:
"No expenses have been spared during the restoration to make it look gorgeous and you can see the love to detail in every corner of the car" :rolleyes:
"no flaws anywhere, even in the engine compartment" :rolleyes:

View attachment 1187186

Spray painted door latch with painted and missing retaining hardware.....

View attachment 1187187

View attachment 1187188

The 2nd one....
"-Original color: Bahama Yellow"

Yes, I'm a picky bastard. :D

Geez don't shoot the messenger LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back