• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

b body jig blueprints

grd

Local time
10:41 PM
Reaction score
hi all, i am looking at building a body jig for my b body, it is for rear sheet metal replacement and don't want any twisting or sagging. Does anyone have blueprints, pictures, measurements or info on how to build this?
Any help is much appreciated
Thanks
GRD

I like this! I've been analyzing my table / dolly my GTX sits on, and, wondering if there's a better more efficient and correct way to jig this, and other B bodies up! I'm going to modify my stand, an amalgamation of this fine design, and what I've got so far. Thanks.

That's a nice fixture, but I have always thought if I were to build one it would incorporate Big I beams that won't move during welding. Also Hilti anchors to tie it down.

You want basically the equivalent of a frame rack. Whatever the case you don't want the car telling it what to do.

so does anyone use these jigs,homemade or not can you show pictures of yours, anything would be helpful

Here is a picture of mine. I'm trying to get rid of it, to bad your not closer. IMAG0614.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back