• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD B Body TTI Headers TTI440-178C1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott D Jones

Local time
2:43 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
B Body TTI Headers. Brand new in box part number TTI440-178C1. $700 Box has never been opened and still have the 'factory' staples. Las Vegas 89119

Headers.jpeg Headers 2.jpeg

would you ship to a business address Compton California?

Sounds good, do you have PayPal?

Will you take $700 shipped to Compton California?

shipping would be about 250 UPS i can meet you in victorville if you want .

Wow, that’s rediculous.
I unfortunately don’t live in California, I have all my parts shipped to the warehouse and get all my parts shipped to me later.
Not sure if you have any other ideas?

wow thats far away.im in vegas if you come up with any ideas let me know.

key board warrior charger steven. look at the factory staples in the box. obviously you havent handled a set of long tube headers in the box. quite heavy. why would I need to open them just to tape them back up. picture has factory part number. what else would you want. if your not interested in buying them stay off the thred.
I don't think anybody here is out to get you. They are just pointing out that you have listed ceramic headers for sale, and that is not what you have. TTI has 4 styles: C0 raw, C1 nickel chrome plated, C4 ceramic with thermal barrier, and C5 polished ceramic with thermal barrier. There is a difference in price between what you have (C1), and ceramic (C4) what you have advertised that you have. The C4 ceramic with thermal barrier also run cooler in the engine bay. Guys are just looking out for you so you don't sell and ship something that is not advertised correctly and have the buyer upset with you later.

I don't think anybody here is out to get you. They are just pointing out that you have listed ceramic headers for sale, and that is not what you have. TTI has 4 styles: C0 raw, C1 nickel chrome plated, C4 ceramic with thermal barrier, and C5 polished ceramic with thermal barrier. There is a difference in price between what you have (C1), and ceramic (C4) what you have advertised that you have. The C4 ceramic with thermal barrier also run cooler in the engine bay. Guys are just looking out for you so you don't sell and ship something that is not advertised correctly and have the buyer upset with you later.
that is why i put a pic of the part number on post.

Didn't anyone read post #13?????? What's the matter with y'all? Trying to get things straight but there's so many that has.......mother syndrome?

thank you sir. i have a 69 383 out of a super bee.do you have the numbers matching engine.if not i can give you the numbers on the block to see if it came in your car. if so we need to get it to you.i want to have it go back to its home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back