• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

b body wheel moving kit

Built one years back using a stock K frame (The original from my 65's Slant 6)
Made a box frame of 2''x2'' welded to the K and mounted 4 swivel 8'' heavy duty wheels from Harbor Freight.
8'' would be minimum to roll a body around on a concrete floor and not get stuck in the cracks.
Using the K frame it was bolted to many B bodys from the 60's thru the 70's.

Built one years back using a stock K frame (The original from my 65's Slant 6)
Made a box frame of 2''x2'' welded to the K and mounted 4 swivel 8'' heavy duty wheels from Harbor Freight.
8'' would be minimum to roll a body around on a concrete floor and not get stuck in the cracks.
Using the K frame it was bolted to many B bodys from the 60's thru the 70's.
Darter thank you very much what i have is rear in car already will hang tires on back then make these wheels up like you say weld up 2- 3x3 -12 inch long with 4x4 plates then mount like you said 8 inch wheels atop ive already built a dolly from tube stock to support motor and auto trans. Thus allowing me to break in motor out of car. Thanks for your soot on recommondation

Get Polyolifin wheels too. Urethane is hard to roll as they compress down and you need more effort to shove. The Polyolifin's roll nice and easy on concrete. Metal wheels mark up the concrete if thats an issue.

Auto Transport Service
Back