• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-J"s attitude

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:39 AM
Reaction score
HIGH ROLLERS ONLY...........
If you watched at the very end yesterday, there was an obviously needy family who wanted the Jag and their budget was $5k.
I'm sure they spent a bundle just getting there and ponying up the admission fee and the reg fee to get in and then to get shut down at the very last second.
Pissed me off that one or more of the well healed did not step in and buy them a car.
I'll gladly donate $500 if there were a way to find out who they were and start a fund drive for them.

Didn't see the end but to me being a needy family and BJ auto auction just doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense....let alone buying a Jag.

I missed it BUT what "needy" family needs a Jag ?!?!? And just how "needy" can you be if you can scrape together the coin to go to B-J !?!?!

HIGH ROLLERS ONLY...........
If you watched at the very end yesterday, there was an obviously needy family who wanted the Jag and their budget was $5k.
I'm sure they spent a bundle just getting there and ponying up the admission fee and the reg fee to get in and then to get shut down at the very last second.
Pissed me off that one or more of the well healed did not step in and buy them a car.
I'll gladly donate $500 if there were a way to find out who they were and start a fund drive for them.
This must be your best attempt at sarcasm..... but in this day and age Im not amused. If its not then too bad for them they could not get the car.....my heart bleeds for them.....

Needy around here drive Benz’s to the First Harvest Food Bank.

That is a heartbreaker.
On a personal note, I’ve been going through some rough times trying to figure out where to come up with 20 grand to build a HEMI.
Oftentimes, life just isn’t fair!

I did not notice that either but remember the car; the white one? On the bright side for this family, a Jag is an expensive car to own, maintain, and gets a premium price for servicing...

I did not notice that either but remember the car; the white one? On the bright side for this family, a Jag is an expensive car to own, maintain, and gets a premium price for servicing...
yes, the white one.
May have been the only one that was in their budget.
They are noted for high maintenance issues but so is every manufacture unless they are like us and fix it ourselves.

I turned it off Saturday, I couldn't take anymore
Same here. Ended up putting it on dvr. Then I saw it had an hour of nothing but imports:bs:....just continued watching the hockey game....

I'll check in but usually the TV is muted. Just can't stand the BJ auctioneer's steady drone that sounds like a language from Mars....or someone trying to learn how to talk.

yes, the white one.
They are noted for high maintenance issues but so is every manufacture unless they are like us and fix it ourselves.
But even if you are fixing it yourself, it still gets expensive if you are having to work on it more than you're driving it.

yes, the white one.

Parts are the problem. I've had to wait weeks for Jag parts at about four times the cost of a standard off-the-shelf part. Not a car for a shallow wallet.

Only watched it early in the week and yesterday. Hurt my back, or would have been working on the car.

I haven't dealt with BJ since 2008. At first they couldn't wait for me to consign. Pumping me full of bs, which I took with a grain of salt, saying my car would bring top dollar and they felt privileged to sell it.
Once I signed, everything changed. Kinda like when you say "I do".
I eventually got what I wanted price wise. But I didn't like being treated like the "Red headed step child" when I arrived, just because I didn't have a six-figure car.
Maybe it was just the jerk I was dealing with, but I've since taken my business elsewhere.
Plus, I didn't know Chevrolet built that many Corvettes!!!!!!!

Only watched it early in the week and yesterday. Hurt my back, or would have been working on the car.
Hope it's just a strained muscle and not something worse. I know about back issues! :(

Hope it's just a strained muscle and not something worse. I know about back issues! :(

Same here. I've been dealing with tweaking my back a couple times a year for a few years now & the last episode has been going on for a month. It's been slowly getting better, but I'm waiting to get approval for a MRI.

This getting old crap sucks & I know that the worst is yet to come.

Auto Transport Service
Back