• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB B or E body!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2doorswinger

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I already have an a -body (69 swinger) and i'm looking to buy a b-body or e-body. It can be any condition or engine/tranny combo. Let me know what you've got and we can work something out. Will travel to the south states without hesitation or across Canada. Thanks.

What b-body are you interested in. year?

Open to just about anything right now. Seeing whats out there and if its the right car then we can make something work

1966 2dr sedan Belvedere? I have 1800 in it......it's a project that's totally apart but is a roller. No engine /6 car with V8 K frame, 8 3/4 rear and heavy duty leaf springs, new floors tacked in....

72 rallye charger 340 magnum 4 speed 4 wheel disc brakes tons of new parts with receipts. It's currently apart I'm looking for $15000 firm I have much more then this in the car
Just a few thing . 4 speed conv kit $4500
Wildwood 4 wheel disc brake kit $2200
interior stuff $3-4k
Eng bolt on parts $1500+
Ect.
Eng was fully rebuilt and modified trans is new also
Just need assy and paint / body work

Not interested in belvs or 71+ charges unfortunately. Just not keen on the body style. Price range is anywhere from $500 to $45000

I have a '70 Super Bee that I might sell if the price is right...great looking car and great driver. Honestly, I don't even know what to ask for it. I have $50K in it.

Not interested in belvs or 71+ charges unfortunately. Just not keen on the body style. Price range is anywhere from $500 to $45000

It might be easier for everyone including yourself if you could narrow down a range of cars that you ARE looking for - otherwise this thread could go on for years. Give the members something go on - eg/ 66-67 Charger, 68-70 Roadrunner, engine size, modified or stock body, 4 speed or auto, column or floor change etc :icon_thumright:

68 superbee

It might be easier for everyone including yourself if you could narrow down a range of cars that you ARE looking for - otherwise this thread could go on for years. Give the members something go on - eg/ 66-67 Charger, 68-70 Roadrunner, engine size, modified or stock body, 4 speed or auto, column or floor change etc :icon_thumright:
I have a 1968 Superbee. 512ci Big block with around 700hp. Was restoring it but had to stop. too many projects. Still needs interior but car is in real good shape. Removed exhaust so I could replace it with a set of new ceramic coated headers which i will throw in. Also have MSD ignition that needs to be reinstalled. Also have a 1974 Challenger 440 with pistol grip 4 speed. never run. New engine and rebuilt trans.

Sorry don, 70 just isn't my ideal coronet/super bee, and for the price I'd like to find one that is ideal. Interested in that 68 though.
I'd narrow it down to 68-70 rr or satellites, 68-70 charger or 68-69 coronet

I have a 66 Coronet 440 with a 318. Slight rust in the lower 1/4's but looks good. Floors and trunk solid.

PM me and I can send any pictures you need.

Thanks
Ron

b body

i have a 64 440 2 door hard top car. needs paint,interior and assembled. i have welded some patches in the lower quarters and put wheel arches in. have most parts to finish. under carriage has been blasted painted and under coated . all new brakes,lines,master cylinder. has disc front brakes and i converted the rear end to slip on drums. new gas tank fuel lines are run. has stock push button 727 trans. good tranny cables. a/c car. got a 318 la engine to put in needs rebuild. have all trim. fender eyebrows are good. real nice fenders and grille. doors are in excellent condition. rechromed front and rear bumper. windows are good. used exhaust but in very good condition. with a motor this car would be complete runner., i have alot of the odds and ends needed to finish car, trim clips,bumper bolts, fender bolts and unuts. gosh i'm sure theres stuff i'm missing. i have to go out in the garage and do an inventory. $4500 message me if interested i live in northern pa about 3 hrs east of buffalo

I have a 1969 GTX (project)---It is posted under "B" bodies for sale---is currently on wheels with all the parts stuffed inside--05harley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back