• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back from Iraq and went to the Junkyard

Sixpack70

Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
I got back from Iraq and after three days I decided to go to the junkyard. Earlier this year I looked over some pictures which had me thinking of a 72 Satellite that I didn't need which was located in the yard. Well, the yard crushed and sold a bunch of cars, not sure which category that car was in, but it isn't there anymore. Here are some pictures of the Mopars that are still out in Little Valley Auto Ranch. I wouldn't mind snagging the barracuda, but I know better. I have enough crap as it is and I am moving soon.

IMG00364.jpg

IMG00363.jpg

IMG00361.jpg

IMG00358.jpg

IMG00357.jpg

Welcome home
Shame u didnt get the satellite...You have good taste!
I like the 66 Dart sitting there

that dart looks super solid!!

Welcome Home! Thanks for your service.Good luck in your search for a mopar project,When you find one let us know on here.

welcome home,hope you get to stay for a long while.

Welcome Home!!

Thanks for your service and the pics!
And hope ya get to stay home and enjoy yourself!

Well, the 70 v code is my project. I've had it for 7 years now but I've been busy. I had some plans but those will be put off for a bit. Looks like I am getting orders early so moving very soon.

The dart looked pretty good. Can't remember the price. I sure hope the Satellite went to a good home and not the crusher. They wanted too much for it in my opinion and other members here who had seen it.

Lest anyone here think that us military folks take too long on our projects...here's a perfect example! Take your time Isaac, it will come together -- eventually! When I retired I had time to focus, and I realized I had to dive in deeper in my stuff!

Don, you are right. It will come together in time.

I think I am going to start restoring the small parts to the car then store them until I get the body to Massachusetts. At least it will be progress and fun.

Welcome back! Nice cars Don't see this sort of thing where im at.. Ron...

Auto Transport Service
Back