• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back Surgery - Mayo Clinic

Rick62

Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score
I'm in Rochester, MN getting ready to head over to the Mayo Clinic Hospital for back surgery. Pins, screws, rods and spacers. Wish me luck!!

1DE2E640-9184-4E1D-90C9-3EDCDAF35277.gif

for a speedy recovery.

Good luck Mopar brother! Hopefully you'll be driving or working on the car again soon.

Take Care & Best of Luck !!

Good luck. Those folks are some of the best you can find anywhere. Their facilities are amazing.

Last edited:
Both of mine turned out OK and I didn't go to one of the world's finest facilities. Do the therapy!
Mike

Best of luck. 2 separate surgeries, 2 levels fused each time 18 yrs apart. L2-S1. Very limited flexibility, but no pain. Can squat n deadlift over 400 still.

Best of luck hope all goes well for you! 440'

I'm in Rochester, MN getting ready to head over to the Mayo Clinic Hospital for back surgery. Pins, screws, rods and spacers. Wish me luck!!

Here's for a speedy recovery. You are in good hands. They are the best in the business. I had my heart surgery done there a couple years back. Impressive place for sure.

Prayers for a fast and complete recovery.
Also like posted ^^^^^^ Do the therapy.

Sounds like a front end rebuild.
No metal detectors at the airport for you.

We will pray for thorough healing.

Best Of Luck; it sounds like they have a hardware store on stand-by! :eek:

Prayers for you and God's touch on your surgeons hands.

All the best pard. I’ve got looming surgery on deck, likely three as it looks; just not scheduled yet..

Auto Transport Service
Back