• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back to back at the Dave Duell Classic

dvw

Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
This race has been on my bucket list. Missed it last year. This is THE N/SS race
Made 8 test passes last Saturday. Decided to make the 9hr trip. Won the F/X shootout on Saturday. Won the main N/SS event on Sunday. 10 rds total. Car was really good. Dead on the index 8 out of 10 rds. This makes 5 wins in the last 6 outings. It doesn't get much better.
Doug

Doug, Maybe a few pics ? Working on my '63 & '65, and could use a boost about now...

Great job!! Congrats!!

yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

Careful...you're gonna' wear that thing out! Congrats!!

Doug,
8 out of 10 ON the index? Wow! You forgot to add that your reaction times must have been stellar. Congratulations on doing something not many can boast about...

Congratulations Doug.

I watched some of the racing on the live feed on Saturday. Your Car looked great as usual.

Saw Jim Guy run also... Great job both of you.

WOW ! Now that's the BOOST I needed ! ! ! I'd like to see this, get to that stage some day...

IMG_1919.JPG

Last edited:
This race has been on my bucket list. Missed it last year. This is THE N/SS race
Made 8 test passes last Saturday. Decided to make the 9hr trip. Won the F/X shootout on Saturday. Won the main N/SS event on Sunday. 10 rds total. Car was really good. Dead on the index 8 out of 10 rds. This makes 5 wins in the last 6 outings. It doesn't get much better.
Doug
Freaken' phenomenal more like

congrats :thumbsup: on the double up :bananadance:

Auto Transport Service
Back