• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back To The Bricks in Flint Michigan Today

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:40 PM
Reaction score
I don't do the Woodward Dream cruise here in Michigan. I prefer going to Flint for the Back to the Bricks show. They shut down downtown Flint to all traffic and park the classics on the main street which is Saginaw Street for about 2-3 miles and they also use all of the side streets. This show seems to keep growing. They usually average a few thousand cars each year with of course the exception of last year due to C19. I have added a link to my album for all to view. Some great looking cars and Mopar is very well represented at this event. Where Saginaw street ends and becomes a V to left and right, this is where al of the Corvettes park from every year they were made. This year I'm guessing there were between 700 and 800 vetted, just to give you an idea. The 2 pics of the band playing are kids 16 and under. Enjoy.

2021BTTB 73 photos and 1 video

I don't do the Woodward Dream cruise here in Michigan. I prefer going to Flint for the Back to the Bricks show. They shut down downtown Flint to all traffic and park the classics on the main street which is Saginaw Street for about 2-3 miles and they also use all of the side streets. This show seems to keep growing. They usually average a few thousand cars each year with of course the exception of last year due to C19. I have added a link to my album for all to view. Some great looking cars and Mopar is very well represented at this event. Where Saginaw street ends and becomes a V to left and right, this is where al of the Corvettes park from every year they were made. This year I'm guessing there were between 700 and 800 vetted, just to give you an idea. The 2 pics of the band playing are kids 16 and under. Enjoy.

2021BTTB 73 photos and 1 video
Thanks for the heads up! I live within 25 miles or so, and I've never even heard of it! Also good to see the kids playing old school rock and roll. I might have to check it out.

Nice variety.
Doug

Auto Transport Service
Back