• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ball joint removal socket

'69Net

Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,
I need to buy a ball joint socket. Is there any brand better than another to buy? and where would be the best place to buy one?

any advice would be great thanks. steve.

Last edited:
I bought my front end tool kit from Mancini Racing. I'm sure there are more expensive ones out there, but these have worked ok for me.

If you only plan to do one or two cars, the summit one would be best. Look on eBay, I have seen them for $14. Unless you like spending money on tools and not your ride. Kinda one of those ....how many times are you doing the job vs cost of better tool....

I just realized where you're from. You're going to have to order one from the States most likely. Make sure you get the right size there are at least three.

I just realized where you're from. You're going to have to order one from the States most likely. Make sure you get the right size there are at least three.

That's why I asked Here.....lol :upside down:

That's cool. Just make your stuff. lol I WAS gonna add that if you bought one, make DANG sure you got the right size because there are six different ball joint sizws for Chrysler products. But you got it licked.

Auto Transport Service
Back