• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Base plate for a Holley 4440

Status
Not open for further replies.

John B

Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
I had to take my carb off today and I got distracted and dropped it, it hit the ground right on the PCV tube and broke the base. I have all good throttle plates and linkages so if you have a bare one that'll work, I can buy the carb if you don't want to part it out. PM with price. Thanks, John

I had to take my carb off today and I got distracted and dropped it, it hit the ground right on the PCV tube and broke the base. I have all good throttle plates and linkages so if you have a bare one that'll work, I can buy the carb if you don't want to part it out. PM with price. Thanks, John
John, I assume you posted the list #. What model is the carb? Throttle bore sizes? Can you post a photo? I have many Holley parts.
Mike

List 4440 is a Holley 4160, vac secondary. I believe most of the factory ones are 600 cfm. Should be 1 9/16' on all four holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back