• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Basket "Head" Case: The great Unknow! WTF is this part may editon.

fred_flag

Local time
4:51 AM
Reaction score
OK guys I have already warn you that I did bought a 1973 Dodge Charger almost completely disassembled.
The car is 98% there, but it was disassembled and the parts were not identify.
Most of them I can figure out what they are, some are easy, other a little bit trickier and for some of them, I have no f***ing clue.
So I will post picture of the parts I am trying to identify and if some of you are kind enough to give me an answer it will be greatly appreciated.

First batch, keep in mind that's it's really possible that I have too much part for one car.

IMG_0476.JPEG

Close up of part #1
IMG_0477.JPEG

Close up part #2
IMG_0478.JPEG

Part #3 (this one look like rails for windows)
IMG_0480.JPEG

Part #4:
IMG_0481.JPEG

Thanks for your help!

Never had a 73 apart, but I would bet you found the box with the window channel guides and supports in it.

From a 72 Charger appearence: #2 looks like channel that bolts to front window: #3 is rear window guides: plastic H clip on window rides in center channel, bottom bolt is single bolt & 2 bolts go on top, the 2 brackets are window down stops, adjust bottom forward/aft to get window adjusted correctly to seals. #1 appears to be window channels, fortunately didnt need to blow my doors apart so not 100% sure.

Auto Transport Service
Back