• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batgirl Movie Canceled After $70 Million In Batmobiles Destroyed Backing Out Of Batcave

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Aug 5, 2022 ·
62ed40506904f62ed405069050.jpg

HOLLYWOOD, CA — The 2022 Batgirl movie is canceled after $70 million dollars in Batmobiles were destroyed backing out of the Batcave. The destroyed cars depleted 90 percent of the movie's budget and forced production to end early.

"I'm a good driver!" said Leslie Grace, who played the Batgirl. "But the Batcave is only three times as wide as the Batmobile! Anyone would make mistakes backing up!"

Before production started, the width of the Batcave was tested to ensure enough space for all drivers to back out using the Batmobile. Every test was successful, but no women were included in the test.

The director of the film expressed his frustration. "It's a movie set! After she destroyed three vehicles we took down all the walls to CGI them in and she still managed to destroy it!"

According to the production team, Grace had one successful attempt at backing out of the cave and immediately swung open the doors into a C-stand, causing the window to shatter.

Grace reassured her crushed fans that she is still her own hero and that everyone should buy a vehicle with a backup camera.

The movie so bad they aren't going to release it or stream it.

Perhaps a stunt double?
Self driving car?

They need a backup plan.

That story smells like an old-fashioned Hollywood publicity stunt. $70M damage backing out of a "cave" 3 times? $23M+ in each Batmobile? Each one totally destroyed? B.S., B.S. & more B.S.! Unless, of course, it's all from the mind of R.C., in which case I approve wholeheartedly!

Last edited:
Y
That story smells like an old-fashioned Hollywood publicity stunt. $70M damage backing out of a "cave" 3 times? $23M+ in each Batmobile? Each one totally destroyed? B.S., B.S. & more B.S.! Unless, of course, it's all from the mind of R.C., in which case I approve wholeheartedly!
You've been had by the evil mind of R.C.!

If you've read the last few 'news' articles that R.C. has posted, you wouldn't be at all surprised at this one. :)

Nice one, R.C.!

If you've read the last few 'news' articles that R.C. has posted, you wouldn't be at all surprised at this one. :)

Nice one, R.C.!
This one is a pearler. :lol:

The truth behind the movie non-release is more about tax incentives and back-downs by the Studios involved.

"I'm a good driver!" said Leslie Grace, who played the Batgirl. "But the Batcave is only three times as wide as the Batmobile! Anyone would make mistakes backing up!"
Typical female unable to take responsibility for herself while blaming others of the short comings she’ll never admit to.

On the serious side, what the heck happened to the tire?

Could it be all about publicity and push for public outcry. Hype up the movie to make more money, which I have no problem with.

Kind of like the “New Coke” formula that bombed so they brought back the “Old Coke” and fazed out the New.

All, as I heard here on this site, was the scam as Coke was cutting costs while dropping sugar and going to corn syrup.

Ahhh, the wheels are turning.

The very idea of a ‘petite’ women dressed in a bat suit fighting crime would make me go into crime with no fear of being apprehended. Who watches this crap?!

If it smells like satire look at The Babylon Bee. RC and I quote that place a lot. My most recent one was about the WNBA chick? that got arrested in Russia.

MOSCOW — A daring attempt by a group of WNBA players to rescue Brittney Griner was foiled when the keys to her prison cell were found to be hanging from a hook ten feet off the ground.

"Is this thing regulation?" said a frustrated Dearica Hamby as she jumped over and over in vain. "Ugh, it's so high! I knew we should have brought the mascot with his trampoline!"

The players hatched the plan for a raid after learning of Griner's nine-year prison sentence. "It's absolutely asinine that Brittney should serve jail time for drug possession. I mean sure, we do the exact same thing here in America, but that's no excuse," said coach Becky Hammon. "If Russia won't do the right thing and use Brittney to secure the release of a notorious arms dealer, then we're going in to get her!"

The WNBA players found gaining access to the jail far easier than anticipated. "Frankly, no one seemed to notice us whatsoever," said Ms. Hamby. "It was eerily like playing in a WNBA game. Everything with our plan seemed on track until we ran into that ten-foot-tall key hook. Those darn Ruskies were ready for us."

At publishing time, the players were planning another attempt with three WNBA players stacked on top of one another in a trench coat.

The very idea of a ‘petite’ women dressed in a bat suit fighting crime would make me go into crime with no fear of being apprehended. Who watches this crap?!
No less so than Queen Latifah as the lithe martial artist crime fighter in The Equalizer. Just the opposite end of the (bathroom) scale.

Auto Transport Service
Back