• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Became an owner

Richard Davis

Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
It is a long story, but in summary I had a restoration project go bad (discovered severe accident damage) so I had to get out of it. I was able to trade my E body conv. for a very straight 67 Charger. The Charger is a much easier restoration that can be made into a driver without too much effort. It's an F code (318) with air but with a stout drive train (Sure Grip) and disk brakes (all factory). It is Copper Metallic. I'm still deciding what to do with it but will likely put the body and interior back to stock. It has a later 318 in it now that runs very well so I have time to decide on the engine.

Side picture

Side-HoodUp (Medium).JPG

Welcome from Alabama, looks like a solid Charger. What is the paint code, that just doesn't look like copper to me, but I can be corrected.
20180802_144420.jpg

:welcome: from the foothills of NE Tennessee!

Nice car. Welcome. How is the interior? Color, console, etc?

Nice car. Welcome. How is the interior? Color, console, etc?
All the interior trim parts are there. Needs drivers foam and covers all around. Parts on order from Legendary. Also copper color. Console car complete.

All the interior trim parts are there. Needs drivers foam and covers all around. Parts on order from Legendary. Also copper color. Console car complete.
Nice. Did it come with seat medallions?

Welcome from Michigan. Nice car and style:thumbsup:

Welcome from Ontario..
Turbine Bronze TT1 from what I see.
Looks good, have fun!!!!

lot of First Gen Chargers popping out lately. Great body style.

Great move and color.
See my thread on seat recovering?
Might be some tips in there.

Auto Transport Service
Back