• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bee stripe on 70 RR?

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
I try not to watch car shows, Counting Cars doesn't annoy me like others, BUT...…… they put a Bee stripe on a RR!

download.jpeg

nothing suprises me anymore. people either don't know , or they think they are making it better.

I also saw misfit garage build an AMX...……. the level of mis-information was laughable

I just saw the guy on American Pickers call a green woody with one repaint a "survivor" that shouldn't be touched(RED over the green with green showing in many areas)

Those shows are all about the crew arguing with each other, and nothing about cars.
This. I call it "Manufactured Drama" and the production crews should face the firing line because of it. Leave that crap outside because that's not why car guys tune in...you're losing viewership because of it.

I also saw misfit garage build an AMX...……. the level of mis-information was laughable
That show has gotten so laughably phony. $50+k for that AMX? You can buy equal to or better ones at the big auctions for much less. Now they just did a '70 1/2 Camaro, not a Z, SS, or RS - made it a RS with split bumpers - and "sold" it for $55k. The darn hood, left fender, and grille didn't even line up. Yeah, I'm getting real done with this phony stuff.

I don't bother watching any of it anymore. I'm almost done with tv altogether.

Post 1000

I try not to watch car shows, Counting Cars doesn't annoy me like others, BUT...…… they put a Bee stripe on a RR!
This. But even Counting Cars is becoming more about the “cast” then the cars. It seems that literally every so called reality show has to be filled with supposedly loveable misfits and quirky but sane individuals. The first and worst was that annoying half wit Chumpy or Chubby or whatever on Pawn Stars. Now every show is filled with bizarrely dressed, completely tattooed and horribly hair styled characters that now sell tee shirts. I’m not against such people and may in fact be like that myself, but I don’t believe for a second that in todays business world that such behavior is as commonplace as the shows would have us believe.

All the reality car shows suck . I dont see the benefit watching the crap .

I don’t even own a TV so I don’t know what you guys are even talking about haha. But that’s the reason why I refuse to watch any tv, all about the drama. My time is spent being productive not watching a show on how not to be productive!

Auto Transport Service
Back