• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been 2 years, missed you guys!

Burns69RT

Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I know it’s been about 2 years since I’ve been on here, I sold my 70rr to pay for my police academy and since it was full time it covered my daughter and I during it since it was full time and I couldn’t work. Anyways looking at getting a 68rr my favorite year btw. Glad to be back. Just moved back to SoCal from Colorado Springs. Any Mopar brothers out here?

Welcome back. A dark blue 68 4-speed was recently posted for sale here. Looks like a nice solid car. Definitely worth checking out if you are ready to buy.

Thanks guys, and I actually found a 68 satty, yes I’ll make it a clone but for $1000 I can’t pass it up. Have to make a trip to get it though. Should be fun!

Welcome back and good for you putting things in perspective when you had to...

Didn't know you back then.
Glad you've decided to come back.
Good choice on 68RR,used to have
one in 70s,383,4spd.great car.

What on earth possessed you to leave the great state of CO to move back here? I lived in CO Springs for 9 years and loved it. Must have been family ....

What on earth possessed you to leave the great state of CO to move back here? I lived in CO Springs for 9 years and loved it. Must have been family ....
Lol I know I loved Colorado Springs, but being a cop out here is a 60k pay raise for me and that means more mopars.

Welcome back. Who are you?
Jon Burns, I started on here back when I was living in South Carolina in 2014. Was going to buy a 69 coronet rt but that fell through, was about to hand the cash over and get the title for a 68 charger but the car ended up being hot. Then a 70rr fell into my lap.

Auto Transport Service
Back