• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

been a long time coming 70' GTX

mikeyfrano

Local time
5:40 PM
Reaction score
8-24-13 GTX 161.jpg8-24-13 GTX 160.jpg8-24-13 GTX 151.jpg8-24-13 GTX 162.jpg8-24-13 GTX 163.jpg8-24-13 GTX 166.jpg my buddy n I spent 23 hrs straight putting the vinyl top, headliner and the rest of the interior in. some pieces were real stubborn and didn't want to go on but it all turned out great! im gonna start my own vinyl top business. it was very intimidating but once you get it in place kinda simple. got it done in time to trailer it 2 hrs to my home town car show didn't get judged but everyone loved it! including my wife!!!!

nice very nice 70`s are my fav. thanks for sharing:headbang:

Very nice, I have a v code 4 speed car in hibernation waiting for a little resto work!

my gtx-1.jpg

Congrats, that looks great in green, a few more pics would be nice.

hey guys I started a post awhile ago 70 RR GTX and SB photos go over and post some of yours there

Nice GTX, and don't worry, you are not alone when it comes to staying up all night to assemble a MoPar :)

The GTX is sweet, I see the motor is in it so what's the other motor. Are you running 14 or 15" wheels. It does like super nice.

the pics of the motor are the same and the rims are 15/7w/ 225/70/15 front n 15/8 255/70/15 back from summit

- - - Updated - - -

THANK YOU for all of the compliments !!!!!!

That truly is one beautiful ride you have there! ENJOY!

Auto Transport Service
Back