• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been a member for a few years but never posted...

skicker

Local time
9:46 PM
Reaction score
Dunno why...decided to post up a few pics of my cars. :hello2:
Time for a new hangout and it looks like this is it...

Attachments

• Dads Slots 1.jpg
    Dads Slots 1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 4 Carlisle 2013.jpg
    4 Carlisle 2013.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 291
Very hard to find something cooler than a green roadrunner.

About time, nice cars you have.

Nice cars ! If you ever need help I am in Hanover ,PA
Just hit me up.

Welcome from MI. Great looking cars, really like the Road Runner but the Dart is sweet too.

Welcome from MI. Great looking cars, really like the Road Runner but the Dart is sweet too.
I should have elaborated more...
The 70 is a Satellite...it came with the Roadrunner hood when I got it so I used it. Near stock 383-727 8 3/4 with 3.23's.
I've put over 13K on it since it was finished so it gets drove a good bit.
The Dart is just a blast to hop in and go with the 340-727 8 3/4 with 4.56's. Can't take it as far and as fast with the 4.56's but it is a fun little ride. The Dart was finished 2 years ago as a tribute car to the original my Dad owned back in 1970-71. Pic below is of the car in 1971 at Keystone. Dad was 30 in the pic and now drives the car regularly at 76 years old.
The lace paint work on the Dart was done by Charlie Murray in Grantsville, Maryland in 1970 and again in 2014. Charlie was 72 the 2nd time around...

Attachments

• Murray 2.jpg
    Murray 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 158
Very cool, thanks for the additional history. Both are great cars

Auto Transport Service
Back