• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beep Beep from NC!

ncrobb

Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
7A410D27-E9B0-4164-943E-B2750163393E.jpeg
Hello everyone and thanks for letting me hang around. I’ve been a Mopar guy since I was a kid. My first car was a 1973 Road Runner 400/727/3.55 8-3/4” Sure Grip. She was metallic brown with white stripes and black interior. Next up was an orange 1970 Road Runner 440/4 speed with an Air Grabber hood and black bench seat. I went a few years without a Mopar but in the early 1990s a 1973 340/4 speed Challenger came my way. Next was the 1969 SuperBee clone. Changed it out from 318 auto setup to 383/4 speed, tic toc dash, floor shift column etc. I’ve wished many times I still had that car. Oh, well. So it’s been a number of years since I’ve head a Mopar. I put the word out I was looking for another ‘73 Road Runner to be a kid again. I was lucky and came across a white one about 15 minutes from my house and purchased it from the original owner who ordered it with an odd combo of performance options but nothing extra. So I’ll try to post up the story later. For now here’s a pic.

Robb

Welcome, you must get approval from RC now!
If you see a post that says "I'd eat that", That would be RC.

welcome to the site Robb :thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, that one looks to be in great shape.

Welcome from Michigan Rob. Nice Runner and from the original owner no less. :thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Wisconsin, love the car, would like to see more pix...

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Auto Transport Service
Back