• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Belated Happy Birthday to Don Selleck

Sorry we missed it, but I hope you had a happy birthday all the same @Don selleck :bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

4hm8xl.jpg

:D

Happy Birthday.
Fake news story about a like-named lady Tom divorced (Jaqueline Ray-in prison for arranging a murder).

An earlier version of this article contained erroneous information about Jacqueline Ray going to prison. A Washington woman of the same name was jailed in 2014 for orchestrating her son-in-law’s murder. That error has been corrected now.

https://dnbstories.com/2020/06/meet-jacqueline-ray-actress-once-married-to-tom-selleck.html

Last edited:
Tom Selleck the actor?? Wrong day man....and screw him!

Thanks to all very appreciated, thought you fuckers forgot me again :poke:, just got back from milan dragway for test and tune, with my son, he ran his zo6 vette, ran in the low 12's first time hes been there, with a long time friend with his whipple supercharged mustang running in the mid 10's. my wife and i are getting ready for 3 to 4 week trip across the country, heading west to colorado, utah then south thru arizonza , and back thru texas oklahoma etc. and back 5000 to 7000 miles should be on the road friday taking our 2 old dogs with us been training them with a ramp on the back door of our house so they will use it to get in the camper and truck it worked. thanks again guys you made my evening a pleasure after a great day with my son and friends. :thankyou:

Auto Transport Service
Back