• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Bellhousing Dust Cover 10.5" BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetblast

Local time
4:41 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a 10.5" BB dust cover. Bought one at the Indy swap meet but was for 11".

You posted looking for a dust cover right? What year is it for? There are different styles for different years.

It is a 370, late three of the casting numbers, bellhousing for a 65 b body with a big block.

I knew that there were different covers but didn't know what the difference was Looks like they are interchangeable, the early one has a slotted drain, the later round.

Just sold a new 10.5 one on here bought the wrong one need an 11 inch want to sell yours

I’ve got one, pm me if your interested.

I’m in need of one too need to confirm which size. Is it 10.5” or 11” between the back bolts??

Once confirmed I’ll gladly take one if someone has one depending on the shipping to Ireland

FYI...
The 10-1/2" cover has a center to center measurement on rear outboard holes of 10 3/8"
The 11" cover has a center to center measurement on rear outboard holes of 10 5/8"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back