• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bench seat "hinge" fastener

mike smock

Local time
9:35 AM
Reaction score
so I`m looking for new Fasteners to reattach my front bench seat tops back to the bottom, these hold it onto the bottom frame, I managed to get one off the other is missing. solutions? my other car somebody just drilled and has a cotter pin in it any sources for new ones out there?

seat.jpg seat1.jpg

Got a bag full pm will sendor napa has @$8 for 100 thats how i got the bag needed 2 for seat back hing

SpzcdZa 260pcs (7 size)Internal Tooth Starlock Washers Locking Washer Assortment Kit, Push On Speed Clips Fasteners Assortment Kit,Quick Speed Locking Washers,Black Oxide Finish65Mn Black Oxide Finish https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MHC5GHS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_e-KgEb0HK2H9N
Thank you! I’ve looked everywhere for what this was since it’s been about a year since I’ve reupholstered my bench seat... nobody knew what I was talking about... I just ordered today...almost done with the bird, but the seats were holding me back.....

Auto Transport Service
Back