• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bench to bucket swap layour for frame bolts.

Mocajava

Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
At present I am working on underside of my 69 Coronet. I will probably want buckets in her eventually and wondered if anyone had the bolt layout for buckets seats? I thought I would add reinforcement to the floor and even weld a nut before I did the POR15 treatment to make it an easy bolt in farther down the road. Thank you.

There are dimples in the floor where the holes get drilled. The reinforcement plates get spot welded on the inside of the car on top of the floorboard. You can get the set of 4 plates new through AMD

I will see if I can locate those spots and cut pieces from the sheet metal I have to weld in place prior to the underside treatment. THX again.

The factory ones are not what you would call sheet metal. They are at least 3/32 thick. maybe closer to 1/8.

Found the dimples, cut sheet metal and welded pads on inside floorboards. THX. Ready to clean up and POR 15 the inside.

Auto Transport Service
Back