• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bengals going to Superbowl

1st of all congratulations to the Bengals. As a life long Chiefs fan I was not really surprised by the 2nd half implosion of both sides of the ball. There will big changes coming. I expect Andy to retire Spags will be fired and Eric Bienemy will be the new HC. I'm kinda glad KC lost, now another team can be the 2nd most hated team in America.

Last edited:
FOOK the National Felon League!!!:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Didn't Care Yesterday Don't Give A **** Today Probably Won't Give A **** Tomorrow.jpg

Grew up across the river in N Ky. Rooting for them to bring home the Superbowl trophy. That city has been waiting a long time.

Don’t have any real stake in the Super Bowl. Very glad to see the teams in it. Just hope it will be as entertaining as all the playoffs so far.
It seems to me , that quite a few penalties against the Chiefs and 49ers weren’t noticed by the referees.

I could not be happier for Cincinnati and the Bengals Org. I watched Joe Kool at LSU. Hiesman, Nat Championship - Proud to be drafted by the worst team in football and really in only one year takes them from the toilet to the top. And I mean that all with affection. I’m pulling for the Bengals to take it all home even tho I live in the LA area. The Rams kind of remind me of the Yankees in a way. They just go out and stock pile the best players in the game to win. You don’t really see that quite so blatantly with other teams. Go Bengals!!!!
Yep the Rams are stacked with talent
they went out of their way, better their near term future
to get a super bowl RING sooner than later,
they are out
IIRC 6 1st round & a few 2nd round picks too
they got some serious talent, some great NFL vets
for the near (several years) foreseeable future

Funny thing is, the Cinn. Bengals
are the home team in the SB in LA
go figure

Time for another Bengal Mopar? Maybe do a metric Challenger this time? Hellcat of course. :D

Back in the day ...
1968cincinnatichargerh7eg.jpg
1968cincinnatichargerb9gr.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back