Best Chest Ever.

FJ6AAR

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
Before my time but Ava Gardner was a Hottie!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx9A3l4t9KUHdvfXr_erx4OayTnlSGMfg0VQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

Dave6T4

Local time
Reaction score
This happened 2 1/2 years ago in Colorado. Please note Fort Collins is a college town CSU. Yippe! It's ironic how women's rights lead to men's pleasures. We all remember the braless 70's.

Fort Collins in Colorado is stirring up national controversy after its decision on Friday to abandon its defense of a 2107 city ordinance banning women from going topless in public, which the city felt was needed to protect children.

News outlets say that the decision will now allow girls over the age of 10 to bare their breasts in 6 states – Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Kansas, New Mexico and Oklahoma.

As expected, public comments have ranged from disgust, to support, to fear to what does it matter?

The brouhaha stems from a lawsuit filed by “Free the Nipple” movement activists, Brit Hoagland and Samantha Six, who sought to overturn a city ordinance forbidding them to expose their breasts in public.
We have had that legislation here in Ontario for years. Nothing has really changed. We don't see women walking down the street or wandering around Walmart shirtless.

WileERobby

Local time
Reaction score
I've gone through this thread. Over and over. And over. I still haven't seen an example of
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO_JxH9e2OuRCPn8TCmcxubGZyLpi62hRSQQ&usqp=CAU.jpg
I guess I'll still have to continue looking... searching... looking...