• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best hood pin kit

greenmachine

Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys. Who makes the best hood pin kit for our cars? I love how mean the 69 super bees look with the wires coming over the hood from the pins and want to add them to mine. Thanks. Erik.

Are you lookng for a stock type? If not I like the look of the one ring brothers custom cars makes or hotchkiss has one on there website that is pretty cool.

Classic Industries has a nice selection, just go to their website and search hood pin or billet hood pin.

Thanks guys. I will take a look. Original is not a huge deal for me. Erik

Ring Bros have some of the sharpest looking parts I've seen, but my God are they pricey!
if you search for 70-72 chevelle hood pin kits on eBay, there are some REALLY good quality kits and a fair price. (They come with the thick plates AND gaskets as well as coated pin lanyards, etc. Top shelf kits. I'll see if I can find a link and post it...
heres a similar kit that I'm referring to;
http://m.ebay.com/itm/221348504328?nav=SEARCH

Got mine from Dales. Reasonable and seems like good quality.

Auto Transport Service
Back